441 Article has no body -- just headers

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: 441 Article has no body -- just headers
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:25:39 +0200

I have had this before, but not often. When I just wanted to send a
message I got:

    441 Article has no body -- just headers
    Couldn't send message via news: 441 Article has no body -- just headers

When immediately trying to send it again -without doing anything else
before- it was send without a problem. What could be the reason for
this?

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer