limiting storage of sent emails

From: Richard Riley
Subject: limiting storage of sent emails
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 17:05:02 +0200

I am trying NOT to archive or store sent messages if the From field is a
certain value. This is not working reliably for me. Which function or method
should I use to access the correct From field? I had used the "original
article" field but that doesnt work if its the first email of a gnus
session so I guess that was not correct.

from my custom.el

,----
|  '(gnus-message-archive-group (quote ((if (message-news-p) nil (unless
(string-match "rileyrg@" (gnus-fetch-field "From"))
"nnimap+mymail:INBOX.sent")))))
`----

What his should be doing is ONLY archiving emails and then only if the
>From is not rileyrg@.

Any help or pointers appreciated.