Re: Error in gnus with emacs 24

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: Re: Error in gnus with emacs 24
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 00:47:18 +0100

Leandro Noferini <lnoferin-MANISUDICIE@cybervalley.org> writes:

> I can't see anything about nnir.

Me neither.  But looking at the nnir things in
`gnus-summary-line-format-alist', that does look awfully odd, because it
autoloads nnir things, and nnir the requires gnus-sum, which just
shouldn't work.

I've now tried to resolve this, but as I couldn't reproduce the bug, I'm
not sure whether my changes really fix this issue or not.  Could you
check the latest No Gnus (or Emacs 24, which should get these changes
within a day or so)?

  http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no  *  Sent from my Rome