Update the number of articles of a mail group

From: Diogo F. S. Ramos
Subject: Update the number of articles of a mail group
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 19:15:52 -0000

I've moved some articles from a mail group to another but the old group
still counts the moved articles.

For example, when I do `/ o' in the old group it says something like
"How many articles from nnml:mail.misc (default 42)" where 42 is the
previous number of articles in that group. If I try the default number,
it fetches less articles than it promised.

How can I force it to update the number of articles to the actual
number?

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos