Re: installation validation

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: installation validation
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 22:54:43 +0200

() Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
() Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:27:00 +0200

   > - How would i go about diagnosing the current situation?
   > - What would be the best way to repair the Mail and News
   >   dirs and restore mail-retrieval functionality?

   You're getting internal IMAP server errors, and I'm not sure
   that whatever Gnus does, that should be the result.  Did
   anybody upgrade the IMAP server or something?

Maybe.  I think the situation resolved itself somehow, several
weeks (months?) back.  If it arises again, i'll try to take better
notes.