Error: Required feature `nnimap' was not provided

From: mylesenglish
Subject: Error: Required feature `nnimap' was not provided
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to emacs24 and use dovecot as a local IMAP server for
2 gmail accounts and one other.

Can anyone tell me why gnus doesn't connect to my dovecot anymore?

The Server buffer shows:

 {nnimap:localhost} (error)
 {nnml:} (opened)

So I press RETURN on the localhost line and get the error:

gnus-get-function: Required feature `nnimap' was not provided

The logging doesn't appear to output a log.

Here is part of my .gnus:

;; tell gnus not to fetch mail (dovecot will serve it up)
(setq mail-sources nil)

;; we are only using email
(setq gnus-nntp-server nil
      gnus-read-active-file nil
      gnus-save-newsrc-file nil
      gnus-read-newsrc-file nil
      gnus-check-new-newsgroups nil)

(setq nnimap-inhibit-logging nil)
(setq nnimap-record-commands t)
;;(nnimap-log-command "Starting logging")
;;(setq imap-log t)
;;(require 'gnus)
;;(load "imap")
;; FETCHING EMAIL ===============================
(setq gnus-select-method '(nnnil ""))
(setq gnus-secondary-select-methods
      '((nnimap "gmailAccOne"
                (nnimap-address "localhost")
                (nnimap-stream network)
                (nnimap-user mylesenglish)
                (nnimap-authinfo-file "/home/myles/.authinfoME")
                (nnimap-authenticator login)
                (imap-shell-program
"MAIL=maildir:/home/myles/Maildir/gmailAccOne /usr/lib/dovecot/imap"))
      '(nnimap "gmailAccTwo"
               (nnimap-address "localhost")
               (nnimap-stream network)
               (nnimap-user rh)
               (nnimap-authinfo-file "/home/myles/.authinfoRH")
               (nnimap-authenticator login)
               (imap-shell-program
"MAIL=maildir:/home/myles/Maildir/gmailAccTwo /usr/lib/dovecot/imap"))
        ))

Thanks,

Myles