Re: emacs 24, nnimap, authenticate fail

From: pramble
Subject: Re: emacs 24, nnimap, authenticate fail
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 07:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry. Sorry.

I do not understand the problem, but it is fixed.
gnutls and openssl work fine.
gnus nnimap code is fine.
For reasons I do not understand, the first "0 login uname passwd"
message to my imap server was failing.
I am rather sure the problem lies at our end in the tangle of
imap / ldap passwords we work with.
Sorry.