Re: How to create/add-to-existing headers in a posting style?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: How to create/add-to-existing headers in a posting style?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 14:51:10 +0200

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 08:38:19 +0200, Tassilo wrote:

> An existing variable in group parameters will be automagically be made
> local in the corresponding summary buffer.

Hm, I can't make it work, though; I get this error in *Messages*:

  let: Symbol's value as variable is void: bbdb-insinuate-message

The value of message-setup-hook is (asjo-add-now-playing-header
bbdb-insinuate-message), which works fine.

Maybe I messed up the group parameters somehow...

  (message-setup-hook
   (append message-setup-hook
           (list
            (lambda nil
              (save-excursion
                (message-goto-cc)
                (when
                    (not
                     (string-match "reallyreallyimportant@example.org"
                                   (buffer-substring-no-properties
                                    (line-beginning-position)
                                    (line-end-position))))
                  (when
                      (not
                       (=
                        (-
                         (point)
                         (line-beginning-position))
                        4))
                    (insert ", "))
                  (insert "reallyreallyimportant@example.org")))))))

  Best regards,

     Adam

--
 "Godnat og sov rigtigt godt eller, subsidiært, hop op        Adam Sjøgren
  og ned og hav det rigtigt af helvede til."             asjo@koldfront.dk