GNUS hide group from *Group* buffer when there no unread messages...

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: GNUS hide group from *Group* buffer when there no unread messages...
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:17:33 +0300

If I want to post to some group I firstly enter to it and press 'a' in
*Summary* buffer. Why? Just because I simple don't remember full group names.
Only some part of names which I look by C-s in *Group* buffer until not find
desired group...

But GNUS hide groups from *Group* buffer when there no unread messages...

After reading "C-h m" I found command to show it back by:

  A u

but it show all groups (killed, etc)

So I read this file lisp/gnus/gnus-group.el and make such solution:

  (eval-after-load 'gnus-group
    '(progn
       (define-key gnus-group-mode-map (kbd "l")
         (lambda nil (interactive) (gnus-group-list-groups
gnus-level-subscribed t)))
       ))

Default key binding "l" make same but invoke:

  (gnus-group-list-groups gnus-level-subscribed nil)

--
Best regards!