Notifying me to read message from selected groups for new messages only

From: Oleksandr Gavenko
Subject: Notifying me to read message from selected groups for new messages only if score greater then N.
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 00:49:58 +0300

I subscribed to many groups and want to be notified only if someone replay to
me or get mails from selected peoples. As I learn scoring techniques this task
transformed into task:

  check for new posts automatically and somehow notifying for new ports with
  high score values

Currently I don't try setup auto loading of new messages. That I can reach by
reading manual.

I don't know what king of notification can be possible within GNUS...

I found 'nnmail-read-incoming-hook' hook. Is it used as trigger for
notification? What else?

How can I programmatically loop from all new messages to decide (in my case if
score large some values) if I need to be notified?

Anyone made such setup?

--
Best regards!