Show group for article found via search?

From: Loris Bennett
Subject: Show group for article found via search?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:02:49 +0200

Hi,

My IMAP mail is currently organised as quite a few nested folders, which
I group together using topics:

[mail]
  [general]
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:INBOX
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:sent
  [work]
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:this
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:that
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:theother
  [private]
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:friends
    nnimap+mail.my.provider.com:family
[news]

If I use G G on a topic to search for a message and get several results,
is there a way to find out which folder each message found is in?

Cheers

Loris
--
no sig is good sig