Re: simple "advanced" score file is apparently ignored (and Gnus

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: simple "advanced" score file is apparently ignored (and Gnus
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 22:22:21 +0200

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:33:10 +0200, Fritz wrote:

> The manual has a few contradictions and ambiguities, so I tried
> several variants of the above.  E.g.

The structure of my ~/News/all.SCORE looks like this:

   (
    ("from"
     ("Adam Sjøgren" nil nil s)
     ("Dontcarefor" -5000 nil e)
     ("Dontwanttosee" -10000 nil e)
    )
   )

So I would think you could get the desired effect by using:

   (
    ("subject"
     ("my-keyword" nil nil s)
    )
   )

I just tested it, and it worked for me.

You can cause the global score file to be reloaded by using W f in the
*Group* buffer.

(I've never tried anything in the Advanced category.)

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  Är det alltid längre kvar"                             asjo@koldfront.dk