Re: dead-end nndraft:drafts group instead of send

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: dead-end nndraft:drafts group instead of send
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 21:59:10 +0100

On Tue, 04 Dec 2012 21:48:39 +0100, Emanuel wrote:

> Sometimes (well, it happened twice) when I send a message, it ends up
> not in the actual newsgroup, but in "nndraft:drafts", which, I
> suspect, is not a group but nevertheless is reachable from the groups
> buffer.

(It is a group, a local one for your drafts.)

> Any ideas as to why this happens?

> I don't think I hit the wrong keystroke, but of course, that could
> have been the case.

C-c C-c sends, C-x C-s (which is wired into many a pair of hands) saves
the message as a draft.

Perhaps that is it?

The draft is deleted when you send the message (if, however, you have -
say - messed with the internally used headers, maybe it wont be? :-))

> But even so, I've been unable to find a command to actually *do* send
> the message.

When it is in the drafts group? Either open it for editing (press e) and
then send it as usual (C-c C-c), or - if it is already perfect and ready
to send - use D s.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Gav                                                         Adam Sjøgren
  Strik"                                                 asjo@koldfront.dk