Re: Are there any "advanced" tutorial on GNUS scoring?

From: Anssi Saari
Subject: Re: Are there any "advanced" tutorial on GNUS scoring?
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:39:14 +0300

Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenkoa@gmail.com> writes:

>  * How to kill followups to trolls forever?

I do this via manual edit of the score file. Find the score entry in the
from section and copy to followup section. I think this is the coolest
thing in Gnus. Well, next to scoring followups to my own posts.

BTW, since trolls usually change their aliases often I use temporary
score entries for those guys so the entries expire after they haven't
matched for a while.