The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creat

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: The Gnus registry could not be loaded from ~/.gnus.registry.eioio, creating a new one
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:31:30 +0200

I very often see this error message when starting Gnus. It's very
inconvenient since the registry is then recreated from scratch and I've
no idea what is going wrong, the error message isn't very helpful.

Here is my setup:
* I run Gnus on two machines mostly unplugged, with gnus-agent-fetch run
from a cron job
* I synchronize the ~/Mail and ~/News directories, the ~/.gnus.el
~/.gnus.registry.eioio and ~/.gnus.registry.eld on these two machines with
unison

Is there any reason why it shouldn't work ?

Julien.