Re: Link fails to be open with gnus, not with claws-mail

From: W . Greenhouse
Subject: Re: Link fails to be open with gnus, not with claws-mail
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:26:19 +0000

Hello Denis,

Denis Bitouzé <dbitouze@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> The link above may be okay in gnus because I copied-pasted it but should
> fail in the real original mail (as the one forwarded below).

The links in your original forwarded mail from stackexchange work fine
here (Gnus v5.13, GNU Emacs 24.3.1, slackware64 gnu/linux 14.1).  You
should be able to move between links with TAB/<backtab> and follow links
with RET.

What Gnus and Emacs are you using, on which platform?  What are the
values of the following variables?

mm-text-html-renderer
browse-url-browser-function

I am using `shr' as mm-text-html-renderer and I am using a
browse-url-browser-function that switches between firefox on a graphical
display and emacs/w3m on the console.  You can use M-x
customize-variable to read about predefined values for these variables.

--
Best,
WGG