Re: Misbehaving gnus-gcc-mark-as-read while archiving to current group

From: Carlos Pita
Subject: Re: Misbehaving gnus-gcc-mark-as-read while archiving to current group
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:02:24 -0300

> I've reported this as a bug a number of days ago, and I would like to
> add the above remark as a followup or commentary to the report, but I'm
> not able to find instructions on how to do that.

Ok, I finally found out how to do this. The automatic ack that is send
just after reporting a bug contains instructions (the usual debbugs
ones) to submit further information: just send an email to
NNNNN@debbugs.gnu.org, where NNNNN is the bug number (also reported in
the ack email).

I've deleted the ack the first time so I was clueless after that.

Cheers
--
Carlos