Subject field in summary buffer modified

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Subject field in summary buffer modified
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:01:29 +0100

Sometimes the subject shown in the summary buffer has the beginning cut
off, i.e. an article with:

  Subject: BC Camplight: How To Die In The North [3/6]

will show this in the summary:

   [   2: unknown                ] How To Die In The North [3/6]

It does not happen all the time, though, because a subject like this:

  Subject: Télé Rouge: Transformation [4/6]

is shown as:

   [   2: unknown                ] Télé Rouge: Transformation [4/6]

(I'm guessing there is something about non-ascii chars going on.)

I can't for the life if me figure out if this is something I have
configured, and forgotten about, or if it is a default behaviour that I
need to find out how to suppress.

Any hints are very welcome!

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Hur långt man än har kommit                                 Adam Sjøgren
  är det alltid längre kvar"                             asjo@koldfront.dk