Re: selectively disabling HTML rendering?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: selectively disabling HTML rendering?
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 16:57:41 +0200

Mike writes:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:

>> One way to handle this is to split those emails into a group by
>> themselves, and use group parameters to add special configuration for
>> just that group.

> Just what I was looking for. I was even half way there, already having
> had a group for it. But I didn't know about group parameters.

My topic parameters for gwene look like this:

  ((mm-inline-text-html-with-images t)
   (mm-discouraged-alternatives nil)
   (gnus-blocked-images
"pheedo\\|feedburner.com\\|doubleclick.net\\|feeds.wordpress.com")
   (subscribe . "gwene")
   (mm-w3m-safe-url-regexp nil)
   (bbdb-silent-running t)
   (mm-automatic-display
    (union
     '("text/html")
     mm-automatic-display)))

which is probably the "opposite" of what you want, but it may give some
inspiration.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "They didn't care that they'd seen it work in                Adam Sjøgren
  practise, because they already knew it couldn't work   asjo@koldfront.dk