Set process mark according to author

From: Julien Cubizolles
Subject: Set process mark according to author
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2015 15:01:19 +0200

Did someone ever hack a function to set the process mark on all messages
from a given authorĀ ? Right now when I want to remove/copy all messages
from an author,  I use gnus-summary-limit-to-author, mark all messages
in the buffer, do whatever I want with them, then pop the limit to get
back to the original summary. It's taking a lot of keystrokes...

Julien.