When replying, set From: to use the address where I received the email

From: Bastien
Subject: When replying, set From: to use the address where I received the email
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 19:03:02 +0200

Hi Gnus,

when I receive an email to an address, I would like to use this
address as the From: header for the reply I send -- pretty much
the heuristic that notumch is using, provided that you tell it
what emails are yours.

Is it possible to do this with gnus ?

I don't want to use posting styles, because I use different email
addresses within the same group.

Thanks in advance for any hint!

--
 Bastien