Re: Preventing multiple "Re:" when replying a message

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Preventing multiple "Re:" when replying a message
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 16:08:40 +0200

Guilherme writes:

> Every time I reply a message Gnus prefix a new "Re: " even if the
> subject already has it. Is there some way to limit it?

That is not supposed to happen (and it does not to me). I think the
variable controlling this might be message-subject-re-regexp - did you
by any chance change that?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "How do you want people to remember that 6-year-old          Adam Sjøgren
  and his tiger?" "I vote for 'Calvin and Hobbes,        asjo@koldfront.dk