Re: customised move mail functions with multiple accounts / auto-detect

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Re: customised move mail functions with multiple accounts / auto-detect group?
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 12:03:12 -0800 (PST)

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 7:35:57 PM UTC-10, Benjamin Slade wrote:
> Based on this posting:
> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnus-english/2015-10/msg00008.html

I have an updated version here:

http://www.bobnewell.net/filez/gnus-gmail-archive.el

which adds functions for emptying spam/trash, and an equivalent of Gmail's
"send and archive" option. But I haven't added the selectable archiving that
you ask for.

It shouldn't be hard to code, though. Make the target of
gnus-summary-move-article something based on whatever header you wish.

But I'm not saying I'm going to code it, though :)