Re: gibberish

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: gibberish
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 18:01:48 +0100

ZWu writes:

>     (setq gnus-ignored-from-addresses user-full-name)

This makes no sense, unless your full name happens to be an
email-address:

,----[ C-h v gnus-ignored-from-addresses RET ]

`----

,----[ C-h v user-full-name RET ]
| user-full-name is a variable defined in `C source code'.
| Its value is "Adam Sjøgren"
|
| Documentation:
| The full name of the user logged in.
`----

(It might make sense to set gnus-ignored-from-addresses to
user-mail-address; that might be the default?)

> 3. I use Non-english newsgroups. So my personal articles is
> gibberish (by '%f' above) in Summary line or in local archive
> folder.

1. Do you have a question?

2. What do you mean precisely by gibberish? What does it actually look
   like? What did you expect it to look like?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Then came paranoia                                          Adam Sjøgren
  And it ran away with me"                               asjo@koldfront.dk