Re: Fix continuation line causes empty email being sent

From: Pietro
Subject: Re: Fix continuation line causes empty email being sent
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 00:20:57 +0000

> Pietro <pulsarpietro@posteo.net> writes:
>
>> I have recently met a strange, at least strange for me as a Gnus
>> newbie, message popping up in the minibuffer when sending an email,
>> message says:
>>
>> "Fix continuation lines? [y/n]"
>
> That's very strange.  Have you done any Gnus customisations?
As far as I can tell my .gnus.el looks pretty common, I haven't done
anything strange I guess, at least not on purpose.

I am on another machine and I will be posting the .gnus.el file tomorrow
UK time, I wonder if this might have something to do with the problem I
am seeing:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnus-english/2007-11/msg00121.html