Re: Current state of GSSAPI support?

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Current state of GSSAPI support?
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 10:49:38 +0100

Elias writes:

> Do you (or anyone else) have any opinion on  the choice to use modules
> here? If I complete this, is there a chance that this be accepted for
> merge, or would the existence of the module make things more complicated?

I haven't the foggiest unfortunately, I don't have the bandwidth to
follow the Emacs development - maybe asking on the emacs-devel list is
more likely to give you some informed opinions?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Do I really want to set this in Denmark?"                   Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk