info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Future, wont-believer

From: Mac Hanks
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Future, wont-believer
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:51:17 -0180

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEG cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate2
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateH
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyN
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateE
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate7

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://QRA93J2.jokip.com

machine, he thought. You made  a machine out of me. The  broken rocks at the
     "I learned how to make a  new cocktail at this bar," Redrick was saying

     Right at their feet the  road into the quarry began, torn up many years
edge of the helium  tank would not dig into his  spine. It's a heavy bugger,
He wants his legs back, the bastard.

sore spots. Redrick stood  up, and wincing  from the pain of his clothes  on
about that. If that should happen, I'll drag you back here. I promise. Look,
among  the rocks  and rubble stood a  bulldozer, its lowered  bucket  jammed
     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he spread out on the

this  treasure  will fall into  the  hands  of  Throaty and  Bones?  There's
thinks that  it was Burbridge who pulled him out of it. The hell he did! You