info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] stout

From: Emory Pitts
Subject: [Info-gnuts] stout
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 11:33:53 -0500

I think Ill sneak up to Sparta this week, he fumed, then: No! Her obvious admiration of Elmer convinced the better clericalpoliticians of his domestic safeness. Cleo had an instinct for agreeable furniture. Oh, well, Elmer conferred with himself afterward, what do Icare! Cleo had an instinct for agreeable furniture. If old Satan were as lazy as some would-be Christians in this burg, wed all be safe. Liked to of seenany of those poor boobs I was with in the seminary answer up like Idid! But fars Iveheard, nobodys started it here in Zenith yet, and it might make abig sensation. For the pulpit, he continued to wearmorning clothes. Look here, sniffed Rigg, you dont have to be pious with us! He came to the Widow Clarks house, where he had lived as bachelor. It all blew up a month after the birth of Bunny. There were thesame homemade ice cream and homemade oratory. It all blew up a month after the birth of Bunny. And I like a fine upstanding preacher that cangive a good show. In February he held two weeks of intensive evangelistic meetings. Oh, now, Cleo, dont go and get religious on me! Just kiss me good night, and let mepop off to sleep. So, at thirty-nine, Cæsar came to Rome, and Rome heard about itimmediately. Not for three days did he chance to think that Cleo might also liketo see the church. There was a white-framed fireplace and a fine old crystal chandelier in the living-room. The preachers, trying to look as though prospective higher salarieswere unworthy their attention. For the pulpit, he continued to wearmorning clothes. In Elmers confident strength old Whittlesey found reassurance. And with them was presently to be found the ReverendElmer Gantry. Rigg was small, deep-wrinkled, with amused and knowing eyes. And with them was presently to be found the ReverendElmer Gantry. He madethe Memorial Day address to the G. Ill show this town what high-class preaching is! I think Ill sneak up to Sparta this week, he fumed, then: No! But could he find virtue soeasily, could he, could he? I dont have to get the subject in for thechurch ads till tomorrow. As he spoke Elmer was considering that ifhe was really to loosen up, he could not have Cleo about. Her obvious admiration of Elmer convinced the better clericalpoliticians of his domestic safeness.