info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] taste

From: Job Nelson
Subject: [Info-gnuts] taste
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:19:17 -0400

He sat neglected by his guests at his own table. A year ago you wouldnt have admitted that! I guess this is thatnew American Jazzmania you read about!
Oh, you WOULD play the role of the patient,suffering martyr at a time like this! Now dont play the injured and astonished small boy! A year ago,if Id dared even to thumb my nose at Fran, youdve bitten me! You wouldnt think it was awfullysilly of me, Mr.
It brought back a day on the Roman Campagna, a windy radiant day offast walking.
And if you do, youll be surprised at thenumber of nice women thatll fall for you! I dolove Fran; I would beg her to marry me if she were free. And Sam Dodsworth wanted to be sick, andwas distressed because he couldnt be.
Could anything better show Elsathat he was a worthier lover than the sharp-nosed Mr. Hes rich and of good family, and yet he has the hands of a man whoworks. Their baggage had for months been their onlyhome. In the first place hesobviously an Englishman, and look at his hands!
This attack disorganized them, and enabled him to contradict themwith cheerful casualness. He told himself that he did sobecause he was tired and might be asleep before she returned.
He became very gay, joyouswith the thought of the secret they were sharing. It brought back a day on the Roman Campagna, a windy radiant day offast walking.
Oh, golly, I guess Im defying the thunderbolt. Dont even know it would be a goodthing, for either of us. Dismally, Sam followed the boy with his bag to the elevator. Suppose I said,All right, you leave Berlin today, for good, and Ill stay.