info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] immersion silhouette

From: Sibylla Bentley
Subject: [Info-gnuts] immersion silhouette
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:25:10 +0200

I'm referring to Specter's obnoxious description of Senator Harry Reid as "not a deep thinker, to put it gently. And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A Stunt. Here's the personal limerick I've written in his honor. Unfortunately, John Solomon isn't the only thing wrong with the AP: Check out Andrew Taylor's Democrats-are-crazed-liberals piece. You didn't have a juicy Iran-war-inducing story to plant on your cover page?
" and "Preacher Pat:" .
As I said back then, every week I'll pick a deserving blogger and write him or her a personal Blogger-Verse. Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
Okay, it's time to get back to politics.
So I've written some personal verse for four of the Sam Alito filibuster holdouts: Senators Byrd, Landrieu, Akaka, and Nelson. Okay, it's time to get back to politics.
" conclusion that distracted drivers tend to have more accidents.
But I was both stunned and offended when John used the phrase "big girl" to mean cowardly, in describing Sen. And that brings me to my latest limerick: Some Say That Reid's Act Was A Stunt.
I thought I'd celebrate Congressman Randy Cunningham's guilty plea with a pair of limericks.
What's the matter, New York Times?
I'm referring to Specter's obnoxious description of Senator Harry Reid as "not a deep thinker, to put it gently. It's time for some political verse. And I also gave each a limerick: . But when we have two feet of snow, hubby Mark and I are on our own.
Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
Do you think my new set of lyrics will make Bush cry too?
A top secret White House source leaked this Harriet Miers memo to me, in a MadKane. " conclusion that distracted drivers tend to have more accidents. Here's the personal limerick I've written in her honor:
Jessica Valenti looked discernibly female in a blogger group photo with Bill Clinton, and Ann is aghast, appalled, and dismayed!
to the extent I can remember my high school French.
As I said back then, every week I'll pick a deserving blogger and write him or her a personal Blogger-Verse. and is also streamed on the Net.