info-gnuts

[Info-gnuts] Want to be a hero in a bed?

From: Freak U. Thou
Subject: [Info-gnuts] Want to be a hero in a bed?
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 14:53:28 -0600

The results rock-Instead of having sex once maybe twice a month-you'll be back in the honeymoon form of 2x three or four times a week.

go to the site

The sturdy little M-3 robot rumbled after me with my bags. They were all united in a loose alliance and bickered a lot among themselves, but never came to blows. No little planet-bound political mind could have dreamed up as big a scheme as this. The psychs are working on a new theory of body-personality, Inskipp said blandly, so why not keep him around here under observation? If any of his criminal tendencies should develop in the new personality well be in a wonderful spot to recruit him for the Corps. I brought home your battleship and Pepemay his personality rest in peace now that it has been erased. I pressed the button. Arent you getting a little ahead of yourself,, he said. Whenever possible I bought robot-controlled devices since he would be working alone.