info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: CtAyLlS news

From: Jayanti Burstein
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: CtAyLlS news
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 13:16:34 -0700

Hi,

ra

http://www.zakuparelyt.com

Mountain creaking and cracking in the wind. Some of the dwarves who
happened to be outside (I was one luckily -a fine adventurous lad in
those days, always wandering about, and it saved my life that day)-well,
from a good way off we saw the dragon settle on our mountain in a spout
of flame. Then he came down the slopes and when he reached the woods
they all went up in fire. By that time all the bells were ringing in