info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: your crrdit

From: Raniero Zepp
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: your crrdit
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 14:20:29 -0700

D f ea x r H y om z e O w wne q r,

Your c h re t di e t doesn't mat i ter to us!

If you O t WN e r h ea g l e o st y at l e and want
I r MME g DIAT a E c j as k h to s m pen x d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L x OW k ER your mo m nthly p d ayme y nt z s
by a third or m e ore,
here are the d w ea n ls s we hav j e T l ODA w Y:

$ 49 b 0 , 0 a 00 a g s l u ow a r s 3 , 6 b 5 %
$ 37 m 0 , 00 a 0 a f s lo g w a n s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 4 g 90 , 0 u 00 a l s l c ow a o s 3 , 2 z 0 %
$ 25 i 0 , 0 p 00 a d s lo q w a d s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 00 s 0 a g s l l ow a d s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V y is e it ou t r s z it t e

Raniero Zepp , A g ppr e ov u al Ma u na j ge w r

I wish and none dare resist. I laid low the warriors of old and their
like is not in the world today. Then I was but young and tender. Now I
am old and strong, strong strong. Thief in the Shadows! he gloated. My
armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears,