info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: my crejdit

From: Lakeshia Choudhury
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: my crejdit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 12:05:19 -0700

D c ea j r H v om g e O l wn c er,

Your c e re h di k t doesn't matt v er to us!

If you O v WN b r h ea t l e p st r at v e and want
I r MME z DIAT k E c q as a h to s g pen o d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L i OW v ER your month v ly p i ayme h nt m s
by a third or mor v e,
here are the d a ea r ls s we hav h e T g ODA k Y:

$ 49 l 0 , 0 o 00 a t s lo f w a i s 3 , 6 h 5 %
$ 37 x 0 , 0 u 00 a e s lo i w a y s 3 , 9 i 0 %
$ 4 z 90 , 00 l 0 a p s l c ow a m s 3 , 2 c 0 %
$ 25 c 0 , 00 h 0 a d s lo z w a k s 3 , 3 z 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 0 o 00 a k s lo g w a w s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V p isi h t o e ur s b it j e

Lakeshia Choudhury , A r ppr h ova w l Ma p na b ge y r

We shall see, we shall see! he said, and I think I have earned
already some of your dragon-gold €“ when you have got it.
After that they stopped pleading. Then they took off their clothes
and bathed in the river, which was shallow and clear and stony at the