info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: my cfredit

From: Harding Fallon
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: my cfredit
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 04:54:23 -0700

D m ea l r H u om d e O u wne c r,

Your c i re m di p t doesn't mat t ter to us!

If you O d WN f r c ea r l e a st u at b e and want
I t MME m DIA n TE c p as o h to s y pen d d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L a OW a ER your monthl g y pa b yme z nt q s
by a third or mo m re,
here are the d z ea i ls d we hav d e T b OD e AY:

$ 49 c 0 , 0 q 00 a r s l h ow a m s 3 , 6 j 5 %
$ 37 y 0 , 0 b 00 a u s l h ow a p s 3 , 9 k 0 %
$ 4 k 90 , 0 v 00 a p s l e ow a b s 3 , 2 z 0 %
$ 25 r 0 , 0 b 00 a q s l l ow a w s 3 , 3 r 5 %
$ 2 r 00 , 00 i 0 a m s lo l w a q s 3 , 5 c 5 %

V g isi u t ou l r s l it a e

Harding Fallon , A q ppr c ov a al Ma q na v ge d r

and elves after the long desolation; but it may cost you dear in gold. I
have spoken.
Then Thorin burst forth in anger: Our thanks, Rac Carcs son. You
and your people shall not be forgotten. But none of our gold shall