info-mcron

[Info-mcron] stupefactio septicaemi

From: Urania Blanks
Subject: [Info-mcron] stupefactio septicaemi
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 02:23:38 -0700

D m ea b r H l om q e O t wn a er,

Your c j re x di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you O f WN s r t ea h l e s st q at a e and want
I r MM l EDIA c TE c b as c h to s u pe i nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to
L l OW f ER your monthly pa g ym g ent j s
by a third or more,
here are the d e ea d ls k we have T f ODA m Y:

$ 49 q 0,00 s 0 as lo s w as 3 , 6 e 5 %
$ 37 m 0,0 e 00 as lo d w as 3 , 9 l 0 %
$ 4 a 90,0 e 00 as l r ow as 3 , 2 x 0 %
$ 2 i 50,00 y 0 as lo v w as 3 , 3 s 5 %
$ 2 x 00,00 k 0 as lo j w as 3 , 5 x 5 %

V r is k it ou z r web s o it k e

Urania Blanks , A k ppr k ov c al Ma l na k ge s r

Up to no good, Ill warrant! Spying on the private business of my
people, I guess! Thieves, I shouldnt be surprised to learn! Murderers
and friends of Elves, not unlikely! Come! What have you got to say?
Thorin the dwarf at your service! he replied-it was merely a polite