info-mcron

[Info-mcron] humbly

From: Osmond Pineda
Subject: [Info-mcron] humbly
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 13:29:17 -0400

While we were there, I found a window at the back and began looking out of it.
I noticed someone walking along the outside of the mall. I won the first game, and we had our first injury of the evening, although he was just cut and bruised. Sertile started talking about how he had once cut open a glowstick in a theater and rubbed it on his face.
It looked like someone had been stockpiling clothes and toiletries. All the tile had already been pulled up from the floor, and we could see shops all along the way had plastic covering their entrances.
He told us it was video him being struck by lightning. It wasn't a big deal, but I tended to be a little more paranoid about sneaking into new places in large, unfamiliar cities.
I thought about asking the two cops there the same question I'd asked the other officials, but I decided not to bother.
It was fine with me, because I hadn't really wanted to mess with hauling my chain ladder up the elevator shaft and lowering it down for the others. I climbed down and yelled for Hiccup and Chris to come down where I was and climb the ladder to the roof. It was just a large empty room with a dirt floor. Anthony Village was no longer. He said no, so I asked if he could take a couple for me.
We found everything from a shoe store, to a jewelry store, to an electronics store, and, of course, several clothing stores. Neither of us could remember exactly where we'd come into the main part of the mall. The first floor wasn't in too bad of shape, but the second floor looked considerably worse when we got there.
I had stupidly thought that my sleeping bag would be big enough for Hiccup and myself to sleep in.
I still don't know whether he was kidding about that or not. When our turn came around we loaded up into one of the vehicles and got dropped off with everyone else, and when everyone was there, we started tromping up the hill toward the entrance.
The signs posted on some of the plastic said they were doing asbestos removal. Thankfully, the natives were friendly.
Well, when we walked up to the building, those guys were there again. It was fine with me, because I hadn't really wanted to mess with hauling my chain ladder up the elevator shaft and lowering it down for the others. However, it didn't take me long to discover that all the doors were locked from the outside or simply didn't open at all.