info-mcron

[Info-mcron] attendant

From: Sally Self
Subject: [Info-mcron] attendant
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 08:42:21 +0300

Going down I wanted seven-minute miles to balance out those slower climbs. I keep gazing at this photo, and at the strips curled up like silky, woolly snakes everywhere I look.
When we all got together to pick leg assignments in June, I chose something with more up than downhills, and no outrageously easy legs.
I'm also knitting chunky and gorgeous things, and I'll be soliciting other auction items from the great and lovely people of Portland, and the world. It seems to be the month of causes.
They don't have anything. She wrote about it here . Remember how the children feel? Run uphill, then run back down.
Open the door and see what Information On Demand can do for you.
It's out of Noro Silk Garden, and I adore the pattern, which I designed. This one is a bit more serious than our previous tone. This pattern is so sensuous.
" to my husband when he tells me that he's sorry he hasn't "gotten me a girl yet. The thing is, I love hills.
Going down I wanted seven-minute miles to balance out those slower climbs. I'm also knitting chunky and gorgeous things, and I'll be soliciting other auction items from the great and lovely people of Portland, and the world. Remember how the children feel? It seems to be the month of causes.
Even if you weren't, guess what?
My goal pace was eight-minute miles, and I worked hard to run most of my training runs at that pace, or faster for downhill.