info-mcron

[Info-mcron] prettily attorney general

From: Ira Pitts
Subject: [Info-mcron] prettily attorney general
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 06:36:24 +0200

Check out their post on JCAHO imposters - make sure you check their IDs!
For the longest time, economists have been operating under the assumption that people are rational, and that people will inevitably figure out what's best for them.
It means that growth is hard to come by.
Isn't marketing pricing, distribution channels, packaging, and product.
"Give the people what they want" will always trump all other forces.
If you liked it, then chances are I am getting good at giving bureaucratic answers. Let's let our patients wear pajama bottoms if they want? Believe me I am not waving the flag of employment for everyone.
This is essentially an inevitable, indirect result of a lack of skills in thinking through change management and org culture. Well, I've heard it hundreds of times, but, in my mind's eye, it's been a poor choice of adjectives, a misplaced modifier, or a dangling participle without the participle.
Why does it have to be that way?
So, as a CEO, my chance to fit into this new world order of managed care seemed to be an opportunity to change the care of our patients forever. Not as good as industry, but definitely not as bad as non-profits.
PATH: upon "graduation," go into a hospital role or a corporate role and then on up. Was the end product of our design to make a mammography gown that allowed a woman to have privacy when having her mammogram brilliant? The short answer: the majority of CEOs are first COO - more so than CFOs, CNOs, and CMOs. We would empower them. This is my fine entry. Just remember that healthcare is complex, mostly non-profit, almost exclusively local, and almost exclusively within large organizations.
Always the trendsetter, Nick started the first hospital CEO blog ever.
Now, he's got some company.
Increased outpatient competition by physicians.
Did MinuteClinic really want to grow faster than Target was comfortable with? We now have rampant obesity, diabetes, and all of the associated spin-offs. No fast food restaurants in the food court that specialize in trans fats.
Honestly, both cons are more "felt" than real. Here are some great photos and pictures of her: Hilary Swank - Always Girls, Hilary Swank - Cool Buddy, Hilary Swank. It means that growth is hard to come by.
- Sacred cows - you know these service lines well. No fast food restaurants in the food court that specialize in trans fats. No cigarette machines in the lobby.
We would teach them about diet, exercise, and stress reduction. One has one, the other doesn't? No one would think of sitting by while someone hide in the bushes watching their every move, so why do so many allow spyware snoops to moniter them on. Windber Medical Center will be one of the first, if not the first hospital in the country to make this move.
Why aren't we letting our patients tell these stories for us?
MinuteClinic was quickly bought up by CVS.
Let's let our patients wear pajama bottoms if they want?