info-mcron

[Info-mcron] StockCharts.com This one is shooting skywards

From: StockCharts.com cankerworm
Subject: [Info-mcron] StockCharts.com This one is shooting skywards
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:47:55 -0400

He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son
Price increase 32% In 3 Days as T J S S Announces They
Are Unaffected By Recent Ban Against Online Gambling!

Company: TAJ Systems
T J S S
Price: $0.225
Short Term Estimate: $1.50
Volume: Up 1770% From Last Friday
Note: $1 Million Prize Money Tournament Starts in 8 Days

The US Ban on O n l i n e G a m b l i n g is creating a huge shift in the industry to
foreign markets. T J S S is way ahead of the game. Based out of Europe
they are able to forge on in providing the hottest new game to hit the Net
and at the same time bring it to the Two largest gambling markets in the
world, Asian and India, which are as of yet virtually untapped.

Folks we have only 8 more days till the big $1 Million 3 C a r d P o k e r
Tournament Begins. This one has climbed 32% in just 3 days, and the
volume more than doubled today.

Just think, i n v e s t o r s have already made 32% on their money,
don’t waste anymore time, get in First thing Thursday morning
and see how high it goes in the next 8 days
.

God defend me from my friends; from my enemies I can defend myself
Rats desert a sinking ship Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain and most fools doHe who drinks Australian Thinks Australian

Never put off til tomorrow what you can do today The more one knows, the less one believes

A crowd is not company. Might is right Happiness is not a state of mind, but a manner of travelling There is an exception to every rule
A man is known by the company he keeps. When in doubt, do nothing The higher you climb up the ladder, the more people can see your arse Lucky at cards, unlucky in love
Never choose bedlinen or a wife by candlelight A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones.