info-sather

Potential Partner needed.

From: Musa Kahman
Subject: Potential Partner needed.
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 00:27:11 +0200

Potential Partner needed.

I  am Musa Kahman the only son of Alhaji Kahman Aziz an oil Merchant in Saudi
Arabia who die in the
Uk bomb blast recently. My father is very rich and I am the only son who have
right to his bank account
in Uk and Switzerland .

I am writing you to help me make a rightful investment with this money because
I am too young to move
the funds without having a representative/ investment manager who will invest
this money on a profitable
business venture for me. Now I am writing you to please help me so that the
funds can be release to me
for investment.

If you are capable to assist me to invest this money and be my investment
manager, kindly reply to this
my email; address@hidden and send me your private telephone number for verbal
communication immediately.

Best regards