info-sather

Re: New user - general thoughts

From: Fadi Osman
Subject: Re: New user - general thoughts
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2011 23:51:38 +0000 (GMT)

(happy new year to all)

Hello Marek,

I hope you will not be disappointed. I'm a total newbie in Sather (and the last time I had anything to do with Eiffel was in 1996!)

And I'm just trying to get into this "package maintainer " role.

So I have a lot to learn.

I'm keeping an eye on your list of miss/dislike/unsure, and I'll keep you informed if I find any explanation/justification about any of the issues you raised.

I hope we'll both find enough time to work on this - it sure won't be easy!

Fadi.