info-stow

Re: [Info-stow] texi2any vs texi2html

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [Info-stow] texi2any vs texi2html
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 11:01:04 +0300

Oh, Adam, I was thinking SuSE has a package manager and type of
customers who would try anything to avoid messing with GNU Stow. That
is just my estimate, how can I know it really, I have no statistics.

Obviously I know SuSE since long time. I remember when I got it first
time, there was few proprietary software packages on it, preventing me
to copy the whole CD to somebody. I felt really bad. 99.9% packages
were free, and just 1-2 non-free, and I could not copy the CD. I guess
things changed today?

Jean