invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] Re: eywyd reffnance

From: Ciprian Reel
Subject: [Invoke-dev] Re: eywyd reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:49:25 -0700

D q ea e r H n om l e O c wn t er,

Your c t re w di j t doesn't matter to us!

If you OVV h N r r ea k l e a st i at y e and want I k MME i DIA x TE c t as n h to s t pe u nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L r OW b ER your monthly pa x ym f ent e s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea i ls j we have T p OD p AY:

$ 49 i 0 , 00 z 0 a e s l l ow a s s 3 , 6 u 5 %
$ 37 m 0 , 00 t 0 a y s lo n w a j s 3 , 9 j 0 %
$ 25 j 0 , 00 a 0 a m s l c ow a a s 3 , 3 c 5 %
$ 20 e 0 , 0 d 00 a f s l h ow a s s 3 , 5 k 5 %

V f is t it ou m r web s j it i e

Ciprian Reel , A l ppr m ov h al Ma a na n ge f r

but still they cannot find me!
Here am I, naughty little fly;
you are fat and lazy.
You cannot trap me, though you try,