invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] brainless flamingo

From: Randolph Whitfield
Subject: [Invoke-dev] brainless flamingo
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 07:23:22 +0900

When the time was come, the twelve came with Jesus.
YE MUST ABIDE HEREUNTIL SUCH TIME AS YE ARE NEEDED.
And Hetouched the ear of the soldier and it ceased to pain him and to bleed. Peter, and after that shall I give you the story ofJames.
Chapter XXXIIIJesus Prays in the garden while the disciples slumber.
And he, not daring to speak or toask any question, fell upon his face. Chapter XXXIIIJesus Prays in the garden while the disciples slumber.
YE KNOW THAT IN A SHORTTIME THERE WILL BE NOUGHT BUT A SMALL HEAP OF DUST. I have said that Elijah was the Soul of the three messengers.
FOR THESE THREE ARE ONE AND YET THEY ARETHREE.
And as I spake, the dream vanished from before mine eyes and I awoke. THESE TWO THE WHICH AREBESIDE ME ARE THEY WHICH HAVE COME BEFORE ME.
And John, falling upon his knees, bowed himself and worshipped.
And after that, the vision fell from the eyes of John; and lo! This Judas, as ye know, was given the keeping of the monies thatwere for the use of the brethren.
So were the priests in fear of the Roman Governor andmust work this without his knowledge. And as he spake, we saw Judaswho stood beside the Christ, kiss Him upon the face saying Rabbi! And John was with Him, andalso James and Judas. Now the Christ chided these three for that they had slumbered while Heprayed. And John, being much afraid, said: Who are these, Master? So asking no question, these twain set forth. I have said that Elijah was the Soul of the three messengers.
Ye must understand that the Blood of Christ still buried within theground is yet another mystery.
They might take Himfor preliminary trial and question Him, but they could not condemn Him.
Thenknew we what had happened; and all of us, rising to our feet, surroundedthe Christ.