invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] submerged ugh

From: Silas Hunt
Subject: [Invoke-dev] submerged ugh
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:30:30 +0300

That's a real challenge, but it's one Jonathan expressly acknowledges in him email. IBM and HP seem more focused on commoditizing computing to move the value up into services, which isn't quite the same thing, although both have significant investments in Internet-scale computing.
well it sounds just like that movie looks.
Air travel is a nightmarish experience.
Would there be another attack?
it has weight to it which is important to me. Has it truly been so long?
are search engines, but they are also purveyors of services, facilitators of communities, and aggregators of content, among other activities.
Life goes on, because, well, that's what life does.
This, only months after eBay announced a broad strategic partnership with Yahoo! Al Qaeda and its allies continue to strike. And Microsoft is, of course, much more than a software company. blush music came close to being unsettling, but there was always something about it that never let it get there.
is a strong competitor.
Most startups fail, whether or not they are part of a catchy trend.
IBM and HP seem more focused on commoditizing computing to move the value up into services, which isn't quite the same thing, although both have significant investments in Internet-scale computing.
So did, miraculously, our close friends who worked in the towers, not yet in their offices when the disaster struck. They will identify that set of functions they do better than anyone else, and provide the platform for their erstwhile competitors in that area.
It's our friends, the network operators. If you're playing this game on any shorter time scale, you're in trouble. it has an odd, native american mood to it.
takes a little getting used to.
The basic idea is that, to quote Sun's famous tagline, the network is the computer.
They are better off putting their energy into the areas where they dominate. So deeply, mundanely, normal.
Sure, it's an open, flexible core connected to smart edge devices, but it's the core nonetheless.
Some blogs are strictly for personal use. That's something we're definitely seeing at Supernova. Perhaps that explains this strange, creeping normalcy I feel.
It's the syndication model I described several years ago in a Harvard Business Review article.