invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] beginner

From: Anna Browning
Subject: [Invoke-dev] beginner
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:18:34 +0000

Maybe if they get devices that are more competitively priced they might regain me as a customer.
If you want to organize a successful sale, I'd recommend contacting everyone from medical students, to residents, to fellows, to attending, to staff, to nursing.
No more conversions to a "pda-friendly" format. We're looking at Palm devices so I'll keep my comments directed to that.
Anything is better than Pocket IE.
Sure, many companies are exploring the sale of music and videos, but for professionals the money is in email.
An order entry system developed at UCLA is expected to be operational later this year. Maybe if they get devices that are more competitively priced they might regain me as a customer.
CliniComp International's bedside charting system and the GE Medical Systems PACS picture archiving system help complete the data package.
The only thing keeping me from getting it is the price, which is still considerable.
Dans la famille Home :. I still don't see it on ePocrates website, but it is definitely something that seems useful.
Sure, many companies are exploring the sale of music and videos, but for professionals the money is in email.
I want to have Blackberry-like functions on my cell phone, without the hefty monthly fee that comes with Blackberry service.
Albin Gritsch, associate professor of urology and surgical director of the kidney transplant program at UCLA.
You can store records and searches online in your Archive on the Web. Neil Martin, professor and chief of neurosurgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and co-developer of the GCQ system. We're looking at Palm devices so I'll keep my comments directed to that. Albin Gritsch, associate professor of urology and surgical director of the kidney transplant program at UCLA.
You can store records and searches online in your Archive on the Web. More Mhz is not always more.
An order entry system developed at UCLA is expected to be operational later this year.