invoke-dev

[Invoke-dev] stronghold

From: Tom Dubois
Subject: [Invoke-dev] stronghold
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:38:41 +0300

With all the stuff that I've been learning at work about how the world basically is run politically, I'm beginning to think that my late dad played the "game" too. Now that's an interesting one don't you think?
the song's is finished. that's something i havent thought about at all. great to see u write again.
Question is, how lucky are the rest in this world?
you're most definitely not so don't you worry.
you know what i mean?
The rising cost of living of course a main contributor to that.
It's a statement we all have heard so many times yet it may not be applicable to anyone all the time.
>From there, we plan to drop by the now famous Phi-Phi island and Samui as the last point before we head back.
I think this one is going to divide the masses. And time might not be the best healer here.
Basically I dreamt about being with someone that I never expected I would be. thanks for sharing Cheers! Love is something that can be made, love is not just a feeling some have told me.
Most of them have grown to be wonderful women in their own right and making a life for themselves.
I think this one is going to divide the masses. whenever we meet, it is like trip to memory lane.
I guess music does soothes the soul of mankind.
but to those who leave me, wanting to be friends, etc - i so far have no problem keeping within the boundary of 'just friends'.
I mean yeah I was kinda dissapointed that I was awoken but the fact that it was a good dream kinda negated the other stuff. great to see u write again.
It was good while it lasted at least.
Even when one diddn't, with enough time and space given to each other, we essentially became friends sooner rather than later. I guess music does soothes the soul of mankind.
I wish I knew what and I think I know why but maybe I'll share with you on another post in the future.
great to see u write again.
Malaysia my beloved country had just celebrated its birthday. No matter how you would try to vary the task to make it more interesting, driving to work is nothing fun at all.
Now that's an interesting one don't you think?
I think this one is going to divide the masses.
won't be able to answer you this time because i've never been in a girl-boy relationship in which the both of us are more than just friends. I think this one is going to divide the masses. whenever we meet, it is like trip to memory lane.