ipfc-announce

[Ipfc-announce] IPFC status

From: Tycho Fruru
Subject: [Ipfc-announce] IPFC status
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:59:49 +0200

Hello,

It has been more than a year since the last official release of IPFC
(1.0.5).  This mail is just to let you know that we're not dead (yet :-)
and that development is continuing.

We (as well as many others) have had some availability problems with
savannah and I've decided to perform development for the time being on a
private Subversion server.  So you won't get to see many updates for
some time... but this doesn't mean that they're not happening :-)

The next release of IPFC will be 2.0 with lots of changes to the
architecture and backend (no more SQL storage, yay!).

I'll keep you posted.
Tycho