ipfc-developer

[Ipfc-developer] Volume of messages handled by a dr-server

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy
Subject: [Ipfc-developer] Volume of messages handled by a dr-server
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:30:43 +0200

Dear All,

I  would  like  to  know  some  statistic  of  the  current  dr-server
used.  The  figures are  required  in  order  to enhance  the  current
alpha queueing server to a correct  dr-server (and I hope a better one
;-).

So  if you have  some data  like how  many messages  that you  need to
handle via the dr-server ? Do you have some performance issue with the
current dr-server  ? Do you want  an extensive storage  of messages on
the dr-server side ?

Any feedback on the dr-server is welcome...

Thanks,

adulau

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/